Hearing loss is more common than you think. Babies, kids, teens, adults, anyone can suffer from it. There are several factors that can contribute to this. In the U.S. around 48 million people suffer from some type of hearing loss. Think you or a loved one might have hearing loss? Read these tips and learn how to identify the signs.
Signs of hearing loss in children:
– Hears well some of the time and other times doesn’t even respond
– Saying “What?” constantly
– Wanting the TV volume louder than everyone else in the room
– Not paying attention
– Speaking loudly than before
– Watching what others are doing to copy them because they missed the instructions given
Signs of hearing loss in adults:
– Hard to understand speech over the phone, TV, or radio
– Feeling that people are not speaking clearly enough or mumble too much
– Asking people to repeat themselves constantly
– Not being able to follow or be a part of a conversation in a noisy environment
– Finding it hard to figure out the direction noises are coming from
– Having to concentrate hard to understand what is being said
If these tips sound familiar to you, call us at 847-295-1185 or email us to schedule an appointment to get your hearing tested!
How Lake Forest Hearing Can Help Your Hearing…
At LFH, we provide a complete range of hearing services including:
– Comprehensive Hearing Testing
– Hearing Aid Evaluations
– Hearing Aid Sales
– 30-day return privilege on all hearing aids
– Hearing Aid Repairs on all brands
– Hearing Aid Battery Club
– Wax Removal
– Noise Monitoring
Call us now to schedule an appointment!
Lake Forest Hearing
How do you wish your life to sound?