Lake Forest Hearing professionals are passionate about your hearing! For the third year in a row, we are sponsoring James Davison, driving #18 for Joe Gibbs Racing, to promote hearing safety at the track.
Visit our trackside booth for your hearing protection to enjoy the race with safe ears
HUNTERSVILLE, N.C. (August 20, 2018) – Joe Gibbs Racing (JGR) announces, Melbourne, Australia native James Davison will be behind the wheel of the No. 18 NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS) Toyota Camry for the Johnsonville 180 at Road America. The Johnsonville 180 will take place Saturday, August 25th, at 3:00 pm on NBCSN.
Davison has competed in many different racing series throughout his career, including IndyCar, IMSA SportsCar Championship Series, Grand-Am Rolex SportsCar Series and Pirelli World Challenge. Davison made his NXS debut in 2016 at Road America driving the No. 90 car where he ran as high as seventh before being involved in a late-race incident that resulted in a 19th-place finish. Davison competed at both Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course and Road America for JGR during the 2017 season, with his best finish coming at Mid-Ohio in fourth.
“I’m psyched to be rejoining Joe Gibbs Racing at Road America,” quoted Davison. “Last year we had a strong run end in misfortune. This year our objective is to turn performance into result. I’m excited to go get after it.”
Jonathan Byrd’s Hospitality and Restaurant Group will be featured as the primary sponsor of Davison’s No. 18 Toyota Camry for Road America. This will mark the first time that Jonathan Byrd’s will represent Davison as the primary sponsor in the NXS. Lake Forest Hearing, Lunda Community Centre, Cruz Motorsports, Tilson, ForbesBooks – Go Slow to Grow Fast (https://forbesbooks.com/brent-tilson/) and Hopegivers will be represented as associate sponsors for the four-mile track.
James Davison/ No. 18 Jonathan Byrd’s Hospitality and Restaurant Group Toyota Camry Preview Johnsonville 180 at Road America
No. 18 Jonathan Byrd’s Hospitality and Restaurant Group Toyota Camry News and Notes:
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Joe Gibbs Racing (JGR) announces that James Davison will be behind the wheel of the No. 18 NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS) Toyota Camry for the Johnsonville 180 at Road America. This will mark his lone start for the 2018 season as Davison looks to capitalize on last year’s successful runs. Davison won the first stage of last year’s Johnsonville 180 and was running in the top-five before being taken out of contention.
- SPONSOR: The No. 18 NXS Toyota Camry will feature Jonathan Byrd’s Hospitality and Restaurant group as the primary sponsor for this weekend at Road America. This is the second time (First in NXS) that they will be featured as the primary sponsor for Davison in 2018. Jonathan Byrd’s was featured as the primary for Davison at Indianapolis for the Indy 500.
- DAVISON AT ROAD AMERICA: Davison will be making his second consecutive start at the four-mile road course for JGR. In 2017, Davison was able to get to the lead quickly and capture a stage win before experiencing trouble which inevitably led to a 37th place finish.
- JGR AT ROAD AMERICA: Joe Gibbs Racing has a total of 22 starts at Road America. Of those 22 starts, JGR has one pole, four top-five finishes, 10 top-10 finishes, an average start of 8.3 and an average finish of 13.9.
- RACE INFORMATION: The Johnsonville 180 at Road America is scheduled for Saturday August 25, 2018 at 3:00 p.m. ET. Watch and listen live on NBCSN, Sirius XM channel 90 and MRN Radio.
Davison’s Career NASCAR Xfinity Series Stats:
|Starts||Wins||Top 5||Top 10||Poles||Laps Led||Avg. Start||Avg. Finish|
How Lake Forest Hearing Can Help Your Hearing…
At LFH, we provide a complete range of hearing services including:
– Comprehensive Hearing Testing
– Hearing Aid Evaluations
– Hearing Aid Sales
– 30-day return privilege on all hearing aids
– Hearing Aid Repairs on all brands
– Hearing Aid Battery Club
– Wax Removal
– Noise Monitoring
Call us now to schedule an appointment!
Lake Forest Hearing
How do you wish your life to sound?