COVID-19 Infection Control Precautions & Your Safety
We want to keep you informed of the COVID-19 situation. Our goal is to keep all patients safe during this challenging time.
Here are the measures we have taken since the beginning of this situation as well as inform you of options you have to treat your hearing loss:
HOME & OFFICE & HEALTH CARE INFECTION CONTROL PRECAUTIONS
- Temperature: Our hearing doctors temperature is taken every day
- Hands: All staff wash their hands with soap and water for 20 seconds between patients
- Hand sanitizer: With at least 60% alcohol is available in every room for patients, staff, visitors
- Masks: Are used by doctors and all staff in contact with patients
- Gloves: Are used by doctors and all staff in contact with patients
- Clean and Disinfect: Doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, pens, faucets, sinks, Waiting Room, Exam Rooms, Test Booth
- Prescreen Patients: Patients are pre-screened prior to appointment
- Immediate Room Placement: Patients roomed immediately upon arrival, no patients in the waiting room
- Removed: all commonly touched items from the office
We have state of the art TELEHEALTH in place to provide hearing health care with a direct live video connection to your cell phone or computer.
HOME HEARING HEALTH CARE
State of the art mobile testing & programming equipment to come to you for your Hearing aid checks and cleaning.
HOME LYRIC HEARING AID REPLACEMENTS
Our doctors will come to your home to replace Lyric hearing aids. Doctors will wear masks and gloves. Doctors will also wash their hands upon arrival and use hand sanitizer and disinfectant.
DIRECT TO TV HEARING AID CONNECTIONS
We can connect your hearing aids directly to your television to understand television broadcasts Better, Easier, and Clearer. Service available remotely or an in-home visit.